1. Unless specifically stated otherwise, contestants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to participate in any Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contest.
2. No purchase is necessary for anyone to participate in any Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contest.
3. All mail-in/fax-in entries are selected by random drawing.
4. All prizes will be presented to the prize winner unless otherwise stated in the rules. Cash will not be substituted for the prize(s).
5. Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC is not responsible for prizes that are lost or delayed due to delays with the U.S. Postal Service or other carrier services.
6. Employees and their immediate families of Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC and its agencies, as well as clients and their immediate families sponsoring a specific contest, are not eligible to win.
7. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
8. Winners have thirty (30) days from the day they win to pick up their prize(s) at the offices of Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC, 1685 Four Mile Drive, Williamsport, PA unless otherwise stated in the specific contest rules. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
9. By accepting the prize(s), the winner gives consent to Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC to use the winner’s name, photographs, voice, physical location and prize information for promotional purposes and without further compensation.
10. Winners may not make substitutions on dates, times, and/or destinations required to accept the prize(s) being awarded in any Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contest.
11. a. Winners of prizes with a value of six hundred U.S. dollars ($600.00) or more will be obligated to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and to provide their social security/tax identification number before receiving the prize(s). Failure to comply with any requirements of these rules will result in the winning entrant being deemed ineligible for the prize.
b. Winners of any cash prize will be obligated to produce their address and social security number. This is for clerical purposes only. Failure to comply with this request will result in the winning entrant being deemed ineligible for the cash prize.
12. Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC, parent company of WILQ, WZXR/WCXR, WLMY, WBZD, and WWPA, reserves the right to make final determination on the eligibility of all winners.
13. Some contests may have additional rules which will be added at the discretion of Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC’s Management.
14. In all Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC contests, the decision of the judges is final.
15. Backyard Broadcasting PA, LLC retains the right to add or modify any rule for any contest at anytime.
16. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog and/or HD Signal and Other Signal Delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air and/or HD signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air and/or HD signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
ADDITIONAL CONTEST RULES OF THE WILQ $30,000 BOAT FULL OF FAMILY FUN GIVEAWAY
THE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES APPLY UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
WILQ WILL AWARD UP TO 105 WILQ $30,000 BOAT FULL OF FAMILY FUN KEY REGISTRATION CARDS BETWEEN MARCH 26TH & JUNE 4TH, 2016.
THERE ARE 5 SEPERATE AND UNIQUE WAYS TO WIN A WILQ $30,000 BOAT FULL OF FAMILY FUN KEY REGISTRATION CARD. EVERY WEEKDAY AROUND 7:25AM TED MINIER WILL REVEAL HOW TO WIN YOUR KEY(S) FOR THAT PARTICULAR DAY IT COULD INCLUDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 3 OPTIONS:
1. AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF SPECIFIC TIMES OF THE DAY THAT WE WILL ADD ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO THE BOAT AND GIVE LISTENERS THE CHANCE TO CALL IN AND INSTANTLY WIN THEIR REGISTRATION CARD.
2. THE WILQ $30.000 BOAT FULL OF FAMILY FUN KEY SONG OF THE DAY. AROUND 7:25AM THE KEY SONG OF THE DAY COULD BE PLAYED FOR THE 1ST TIME. WHEN NEXT IT’S HEARD BE CALLER NUMBER 10 AT 570-322-6011 OR 1-800-377-1051 AND YOU’LL WIN YOUR REGISTRATION CARD. THE KEY SONG OF THE DAY COULD PLAY MULTIPLE TIMES BETWEEN THAT INITIAL PLAY AT 7:25AM AND UP UNTIL 7:00PM WEEKDAYS. THERE WILL BE NO KEY REGISTRATION CARD AWARDED FOR THE INITIAL PLAY AT 7:25AM UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
3. WILQ SPECIAL BROADCAST OPPORTUNITIES. WE WILL REVEAL WHERE AND WHEN WE MAY BE AT SPECIFIC LOCATION AT A SPECIFIC TIME FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO REGISTER AND INSTANTLY WIN YOUR KEY REGISTRATION CARD. LISTEN TO 105.1 FM FOR DETAILS.
THE OTHER 2 WAYS TO REGISTER TO WIN YOUR WILQ $30,000 BOAT FULL OF FAMILY FUN KEY REGISTRATION CARD ARE:
4. BECOME A MEMBER OF WILQ’S COUNTRY CLUB. GET ALL THE DETAILS ON HOW TO JOIN AT CLUB.WILQ.COM. WE’LL DO ONE OR MORE RANDOM DRAWING(S) FROM ALL CLUB MEMBERS ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1ST.
5. REGISTER TO WIN AT AN OFFICIAL WILQ REGISTRATION LOCATION. LISTEN TO WILQ FOR LOCATIONS OR VISIT WILQ.COM. WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN FROM EACH LOCATION ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1ST.
ONLY ONE QUALIFIED FINALIST PER HOUSEHOLD WILL BE ALLOWED.
FINALISTS MUST BRING THEIR WILQ $30,000 REGISTRATION CARD BETWEEN 10:00AM AND 12:00PM (NOON) ON SATURDAY, JUNE 4TH, 2016 TO THE WILQ BOOTH AT HALL’S MARINE 60 LOGAN DRIVE IN MUNCY, PA 17756 TO PRE-REGISTER. IF FOR SOME REASON A FINALIST OR THEIR PRE-APPROVED SUBSTITUTE DOES NOT PRE-REGISTER BY 12:00PM (NOON), THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION CARD AND PROPER PHOTO ID TO PARTICIPATE. CALL US 9:00AM – 5:00PM WEEKDAYS AT 570-323-8200, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
ON OR AROUND 12:15PM ALL FINALISTS WILL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN FOR THEIR CHANCE AT CHOOSING A KEY AND THEN TRYING THEIR KEY IN THE WILQ $30,000 BOAT FULL OF FAMILY FUN TACKLE BOX.
IF YOUR KEY IS THE FIRST TO OPEN THE TACKLE BOX YOU IMMEDIATELY WIN THE FOLLOWING PRIZES: A 16’ CRESTLINER DISCOVERY 1650 (2 SEATS & 1 CONSOLE), 40HP 4-STROKE MERCURY MOTOR & CRESTLINER TRAILER HALL’S MARINE IN MUNCY; 6 TICKETS PER MONTH FOR 1 YEAR FROM DIGIPLEX CINEMA CENTER IN WILLIAMSPORT; AN OPEN PLAY FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: QUALIFIES ALL FAMILY MEMBERS TO UTILIZE BASKETBALL COURTS AND TURF AREA DURING “OPEN PLAY HOURS”. ANY FAMILY MEMBER, UP TO 6 MEMBERS, IS ELIGIBLE FOR A FULL YEAR FROM LIBERTY ARENA IN WILLIAMSPORT; A CUSTOM MADE BOAT COVER FROM THE UPHOLSTERY SHOP IN WINFIELD; 1 LARGE 1 TOPPING PIZZA A WEEK FOR 1 YEAR FROM HOBY’S HOAGIES IN WILLIAMSPORT; 4 CASES OF RED CAT WINE FROM HAZLITT WINERY IN NEW YORK; 6 - 2 PIECE DAWA ROD AND REEL COMBO, TACKLE BOX, FISHING NET, BAIT BUCKET, 4 PAIR OF POLARIZED SUNGLASSES WITH CASES, LINE AND FISHING LURES, AND HOOKS AND SINKERS FROM WINNER HARDWARE/BASS PRO SHOPS IN WILLIAMSPORT; 1 YEAR FAMILY MEMBERSHIP FROM FITNESS FACTORY IN WILLIAMSPORT; A FAMILY 4 PACK OF FAIR TICKETS FOR ALL 10 DAYS OF THE FAIR, PARKING PASS FOR ALL 10 DAYS OF THE FAIR, 4 TRACK SEAT TICKETS TO LOVE AND THEFT AND A MEET AND GREET WITH LOVE AND THEFT FROM LYCOMING COUNTY FAIR IN HUGHESVILLE; A $200 LADIES’ SHOPPING SPREE AND A $200 MEN’S SHOPPING SPREE FROM MARK’S OUTFITTERS IN HUGHESVILLE; A $500 SAVINGS ACCOUNT FROM TURBOTVILLE NATIONAL BANK IN TURBOTVILLE; CARRIER BYPASS HUMIDIFIER FOR FURNACE FROM FORSBURG FURNACE CO IN WILLIAMSPORT; A 12’ X 21’ BEAULIEU OUTDOOR RUG FROM LOUDENSLAGER’S CARPET CORNER IN WILLIAMSPORT; A $500 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM LITTLE SPORTSMAN’S SHOP IN NORTHUMBERLAND; A $350 GIFT CARD AND A PRIZE BUNDLE: 2 STIHL BALL CAPS, 2 PAIRS OF STIHL SUNGLASSES, 1 PAIR OF STIHL LADIES WORK GLOVES (PINK), 1 PAIR OF STIHL MEN’S OUTDOOR WORK GLOVES AND 1 NO SPILL 2.5 GALLON FUEL CONTAINER FROM TRAIL’S END MULCH IN SHAMOKIN DAM; A MS170 STIHL CHAINSAW AND 2 COMBO CUB CADET TRIMMER AND HANDHELD BLOWER FROM CLARK’S AG CENTER IN TURBOTVILLE; A POOL - 18' ROUND x 52" DEEP CONQUEST POOL PACKAGE: POOL, LINER, FILTER SYSTEM W/ SAND, SKIMMER, BASIC A FRAME LADDER, START UP CHEMICALS, MAINTENANCE/VAC KIT & INSTALLATION FROM MAN MADE POOLS & SPA IN WILLIAMSPORT; AND 1 PULSAR GENTLEMEN’S 100 METER CHRONOGRAPH WATER RESISTANT WATCH, 1 PULSAR GENTLEMEN’S 50 METER CHRONOGRAPH 2 TONE WATCH AND 1 LADIES CARAVELLE BOLAVA WATER RESISTANT WATCH FROM JL WINTERS JEWELERS IN MUNCY; AND A SUGAR MAPLE & WEEPING FLOWERING CHERRY TREE FROM TURBOTVILLE LANDSCAPE & SUPPLY IN TURBOTVILLE. *ADDITIONAL PRIZES MAY BE ADDED.*ADDITIONAL PRIZES MAY BE ADDED.
PRIZES MAY CHANGE OR BE DELETED.
PICK UP AND/OR DELIVERY OF PRIZE(S) ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOCAL, STATE, FEDERAL TAXES, TITLES, TAGS AND REGISTRATION FEES THAT MAY BE REQUIRED. SEE #12 ON OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT WILL BE NEEDED FROM THE WINNER.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE WITH A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. FOR MORE INFO CHECK US OUT ONLINE AT WILQ.COM.