ADDITIONAL CONTEST RULES OF
THE WILQ Q-CASH AND BOOTS GIVEAWAY WITH MARK’S OUTFITTERS!
The official contest rules apply unless otherwise noted.
Every weekday at approximately 7:20 a.m. between the dates of Monday September 17th and Friday November 23rd (with exception of Thanksgiving Day, Thursday November 22nd), Ted Minier will give the answer to that day’s Q-CASH AND BOOTS TRIVIA QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Then later that afternoon at approximately 4:20 p.m. Keith Kitchen will ask that day’s Q-CASH AND BOOTS TRIVIA QUESTION, (the correct answer will be the answer heard earlier in the day with Ted). At that point, caller number 7 with that answer at 570-322-6011 or 1-800-377-1051 will instantly win $100 cash and be registered for a $1,000 cash prize to be awarded in a random drawing on or around noon on Monday November 26th.
As well as the $1000 Cash prize, all daily $100 winners will be registered for a weekly prize with those drawings happening on or around 5pm on September 21st, and 28th, October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, and November 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd. WEEKLY PRIZES WILL INCLUDE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
· One (1) Pair of Boots – From: Mark’s Outfitters
· Family Four (4) Pack of Park Tickets and Four (4) Tickets to the Cole Swindell Concert – From: Bloomsburg Fair
· Family Four (4) Pack of Park Tickets and Four (4) Tickets to the Brett Aldridge Concert – From: Bloomsburg Fair
· $500 Gift Card – From: Knittle & Frey
· Two Area Surface Rugs – From: ECHO Flooring Gallery
· A Ruger American Predator 6.0 Creedmore Rifle with a Vortex 4x12 scope (The Winner MUST legally be able to own a firearm per state and federal laws and regulations, and pass a background check in order to redeem the firearm in Pennsylvania. If the Winner is unable or unwilling to comply, there will be no substitute prize(s) awarded.) – From: The Little Sportsman Shop
· Family Four (4) Pack of 300 Level Seats with Pit Passes (Shaded Grandstand) June 2019 Race – From: Pocono Raceway
· Honeywell Programmable Digital Thermostat, Installed with a Two (2) Year Furnace Cleaning – From: Forsburg Furnace
· 10kt Yellow Gold 1/5 Total Carat Weight Diamond Heart Necklace – From: JL Winters Jewelers
· Weber Genesis Grill II Grill E-210, Two Burner – From: Clarks Ag Center
· His and Her Watches – From: Kinleys Jewelers
Only one daily winner per household will be allowed over the 10 week period, but that daily winner could also win the weekly prize AND the $1000 cash prize. Other ways to be eligible for the $1000 cash prize drawing is to register at official Q-CASH AND BOOTS registration locations that will be announced regularly on WILQ starting on or around Monday September 17th. This list of registration locations can also be found on the WILQ website at www.wilq.com.
From those official registration locations, only one qualifier will be drawn from each box and mixed in with the on-air daily $100 cash winners, becoming eligible for the $1000 cash prize drawing.
All winners and qualifiers, whether on-air or from a registration box must be at least 18 years of age and a Pennsylvania resident with a legal government issued photo ID.
Prizes may change or be deleted.
Pick up and/or delivery of prize(s) are the responsibility of the winners.
The winners are responsible for all local, state, federal taxes, titles, tags and registration fees that may be required. See #11 on official contest rules for additional information that will be needed from the winner.
No purchase necessary. You must be at least 21 years of age with a government issued photo I.D. For more info check us out online at www.wilq.com.